Sunday, March 4, 2012

What in the WORLD are the Judiacs?


Some people have asked me recently about the Judiacs.  I have the #Judiacs listed prominently on my Twitter bio and have even indulged in tweeting about the topic lately.  What does it mean and is it a group?  So, I am going to do my best in this blog entry to explain the evolvement of the #Judiacs and hopefully do some credit to the members.

The first mention of the Judiacs occurred in the comment section under my "Just in case you are curious about my pineapple grove" blog entry dated 2/21/2012.  ( http://judybelle.blogspot.com/2012/02/just-in-case-anyones-curious-about-my.html?showComment=1329916333321#c3762315643674483419 ) My good friend and supporter thought that I had a potential fan base somewhat comparable to Justin Bieber's "Beliebers"  (their words, not mine-you can even check out that blog entry for more great examples).  They even came up with the Judiacs title and sent me some great pictures with titles like "Judiacs Forever"  and "I <3 Judiacs".  Man, I wish I still had those pictures.  ;-)  I was very flattered and surprised with the generous praise.

In later tweets and direct messages with this good friend, they said how they just know I am a good soul and like the way I am a Twitter social butterfly of sorts.  I am always friendly and try to be respectful of all points of view and I do enjoy promoting the people, places and things I love (this same good friend also gave me my Ambassadors Klout topic for the same reasons).

So, I think the idea of me having my own fan group called the Judiacs is really funny and flattering.  I admit I have been having fun with it.  This is me.  You know, the one who could proudly join any #geeksquad .  I feel generally awkward in real life social situations and yet somehow my true self shines through on Twitter.  In real life, it happens but it takes a while for me to warm up and overcome my innate shyness.

And, I guess some people get me.  The real me behind my insecurities, social awkwardness, and geekiness.  They like when I gush about the things I love and actually encourage me to do so.  They are the people that I would keep coming back to at a real life party because they would be my comfort zone.  They are the Judiacs and so far I know of two official members.  Please feel free to leave a comment below if you need further information about this group or if you would like to officially join my "fan club". 

17 comments:

  1. #Judiacs unite! Proud to be a member of the fan club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, thanks, Shannon!! I knew you HAD to be a Judiac since you gave me my lovely Copacabana Queen title!! ;-) You ROCK, sister!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, at the real-life party, we would all be eating Lindt Lindor chocolates. Of course. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a Jud-i-ac, Jud-i-ac, I sure know!
    And she's tweeting like she never tweeted before!

    #Judiacs unite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you slipped in chocolate. Nice job! Now I'm off to re-read the comments so I can fully understand. But honestly, I'm already a fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Emsxiety!! I made that emergency chocolate addendum especially for you. Glad you liked it!! And, you're AWESOME!! :D

      Delete
  6. Hope you and all the Judiacs are having a beautiful Sunday, Judy! I shook my Magic 8 Ball...and look what came up. http://www.redkid.net/generator/8ball/newsign.php?line1=Judiacs&line2=Rock!&line3=&Shake+Me=Shake+Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CASEY, how do you keep coming up with this stuff? LOL!! You are AMAZING!! Ok, I think everyone knows by now that you are the founder of the Judiacs. Did I explain everything accurately or would you like to add an addendum, my incredibly entertaining friend? Thank you and hope that you are having a GREAT day, too!! Xoxo

      Delete
  7. You did a wonderful job, Judester! Just got back from Disneyland and snapped this picture. http://tinyurl.com/DisneyJudiacs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Casey!! You know, you really should stop encouraging me like this. Having TMZ following me around all over Hollywood is starting to go to my head. ;-)

      Delete
  8. Wow...this is really getting out of hand, Judy! http://tinyurl.com/775h635

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always making me SMILE, Casey!!! :D

      Delete
  9. Good morning, Judy! http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/120402/0a494a30d40d612b.gif Hope you have a beautiful day ahead of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha, I LOVE it and thanks, again!!!! Thank you also for being such a great friend. (((SMILES)))

      Delete
  10. count me in as a #Judiac! Cute blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaah.... I just had to share this on twitter.

    https://twitter.com/CandidaJourney/status/207496064125779968

    ReplyDelete